Monday, June 8, 2009

I found the gold...you all should give it up!

Just in case you are all wondering...the rainbow found its end at our house! We recovered the gold and are shortly going to be leaving for an island that we bought....just kidding. These pictures were taken by a neighbor (Lori Eddins) who noticed this event happening during our rainy season that we have been having. I can't believe how much it has rained. I am one for rainy days and so I haven't minded too much, but I want the sun to come out a little so my garden will grow. By the way, Andy maintains that Lori took these photos so that she could hunt down the gold...maybe she is the one that found it and she feels guilty so she is offering us these pictures...what do you think?
Back when Andy and I lived in the rat trap, we went out and saw a rainbow ending right on top of Blaine and Connie Larsen's house and we thought how ironic that some people get all the luck! Well now maybe our luck is shifting. I'll let you all know!

Actually, just kidding...we are very blessed and we love our home, our town, our family, and feel like we do have the luck of the rainbow's end blessing us. Thanks for taking the photos Lori!







3 comments:

Holly said...

Hahaha! Love it, do share the wealth! ; )
That is pretty cool and really nice of her to share the pictures with you! Makes me miss Hamer....2 1/2 more weeks!!

HowSut Goin'? said...

Hey, Mrs. Scott-

So, I was totally surprised to get a letter from myself- 10 years later! What a fun thing to read- even though I was sooo close-minded and had no idea what the future held for me! :) Thanks for doing that! My hubby was surprised that a teacher would hang onto our letter for that long, not lose them, and send them out 10 years later. Well, he obviously doesn't know any great teachers! :) Anyway, thanks again, and take care. Fun to catch up on blogs.

Susan Hunter

taggdarci said...

Hey Krisite, thanks for leaving the comment on our blog. I am glad ya did - we've looked at your blog from time to time as well. (thru Lataun's) Anyway, best wishes with adoption. We were going to go that route since we weren't having luck getting pregnant, so I've got a soft spot for those going thru it! I'd love to keep in touch - I'll be posting more bows and will have my seperate website up and going shortly...I hope! :o)