Wednesday, October 7, 2009

The Cycle Repeats Itself...

So ever since Peyton was little we thought he would love to clog. He loves dancing and he has great rhythm. Well Patty Gasser who is still teaching thank heavens decided she would do a little class. It has been kind of fun watching him learn his dance that I think those of us who took from Patty also did. There is another little boy in his class and also three little girls. They are all pretty cute...
Peyton stands by Tyson while warming up. He is doing pretty good during warm-ups...then....



...he gets in front of the mirror and all control and listening vanishes. He begins to pull faces, sit down, run up to the mirror...etc...After a lesson a while ago, we had a come to Jesus talk. I basically threatened him with everything he holds dear if he doesn't listen and do his best. That helped him improve a little...but I think he gets a little tired of marching to the beat of the same drummer and has to go out on his own. But he will be dancing for a Christmas recital I believe! Should be fun! It has brought back a lot memories of when I did this as a kid!



3 comments:

Cassie said...

Okay, that was a HUGE memory lane moment. Not only is Patty still teaching, but is she still using the record player?!!?
Dee Dee and I went there for years together. Ah, the good ol' days.

Holly said...

I remember!!! Those were the days! I am so glad that the tradition continues! I agree with Cassie, can't believe she is still using the record player but I love it!!

Mardi said...

Oh my goodness - it seems like a really long time since I stood in front of those mirrors!