Monday, January 4, 2010

I suppose I should...

I suppose I should post pictures of my cute little boy and various other Christmas pictures, however I decided to be a little selfish and post some of my favorite gifts first...I have a lot of fun and cute pictures from Christmas, but I'm going to show you my favorites... The first pictures shows you my grand total of books that I was able to purchase from all of my gift cards that I receive to Barnes and Noble. I received a 25$, 50$ and 100$ gift certificate...or a total of 175$ dollars. In 25 minutes I had this stack of books plus one more and went over my limit. This year I tried to stay within my limit so I put back one book and my grand total was 174.26...I had 24 cents left over...pretty good and I got a nice stack of books. I only got two read over Christmas...(a few more others of my own that I didn't buy!) I had a nice time reading...so all of you who think I don't like getting this Christmas...you are very wrong! I hope to one day be able to get all of the books that I want! Maybe someday! :-)

This is another of my favorite gifts. This is the first time Andy picked out a whole outfit for me and I must say he did a nice job. Pants, shirt, sweater, and necklace. I was pretty impressed and it all fit! He did a pretty good job if I do say so myself! Cute, cute, cute!

My last present was actually a birthday present, but same thing...right...My wonderful parents got me a kitchenaid and let's just say I've been wanting one of those for years...They were so nice to get it for and to top it off...it is orange! I made my first batch of cookies and it is pretty awesome! I'm already saving for the pasta maker attachment and vegetable attachment!
Thanks to everyone for all of the nice presents I got...that is not all I got, but these were a few of my favorite things...:-)
I'll post more pictures of Christmas soon!

5 comments:

Kort said...

I love your outfit!! Very good job Andi!! And you would...... Love all of those books! haha

Maegan said...

Woot woot for Andy! That is the best when your husband picks out a whole outfit you like, but that it fits too is a double whammy! And the kitchen aid CUTE! Love that it's orange, and I totally want the ice cream atatchment.

Holly said...

I am so glad you put up a countdown for when Sonnet comes! I ask mom like every day! I think she gets tired of me asking.
So glad you got so many $$$ in gift cards, I know you quite enjoy yourself. Aren't gift cards fun!?
Tell Andy good work on the outfit!

the h fam. said...

LUCKY! i want a kitchenaid too! i should probably start cooking more and then maybe ben will think that's reason enough to buy me one! i like reading, but not that much. i think i'd be peeved if i got a $175 gift card to a BOOKSTORE! glad you enjoyed it though, that's totally something my twin sister would go goo-goo over!

Nancy Niederer said...

Who was that random kid in your birthday photo?! How did I not realize he was crashing the party? I am so clueless sometimes. Thats a great stack of books. Maybe you'll be done by July, and I can borrow a few!