Monday, February 23, 2009

Pay It Forward


"The first 3 people to leave a comment on this post will receive a handmade gift from me during this year. When and What will be a surprise. There's a small catch though....Post this same thing on your blog and then come back and leave a comment telling me you're in. Remember, only the first 3 comments receive the gift."
I happened upon this fun little game from Monica and Geri it's top 3 only.
be quick!
{p.s. email me your address if you'd be so kind.}

4 comments:

Holly said...

WAHOOOOOOO! I am stinkin #1!!!!!! YES!!! It pays to be your blog stalker! ; )

Sam said...

Hey guess what? I commented on Holly's too!!!! But I don't have a blog... so I hope that doesn't count against me...

Anonymous said...

Hey!!! This looks like fun... You are always so creative!! And guess what?? I am last but not least!!!

Ashley Leonardson said...

Hi! I am so glad that you found me on here thanks for the nice coments on the watches!! It has been really fun making them and stuff we are going to start making necklaces that match some of the bands to so keep watching!! I am goin to add you to my friends hope ya don't mind!!
Ash