Monday, October 6, 2008

I Did It!

The first official post is now up for the Scott family in Hamer. It actually wasn't as hard as it appeared to be, but I just needed some time to actually figure it out. I look forward to "blogging" with all of you. I just attended an English conference and it talked about how kids these days are "technology natives" and those of us from older generations who actually remember life without the internet are "technology immigrants". I felt like an immigrant trying to figure this out, but I'm an immigrant who adjusts fairly quickly to new technology. We'll see what we can figure out as we go throughout this blog with regards to all the "cool" things you can do. Also I found the little book selection at the website listed below. I hope you will all make suggestions to it and join. I love books and would love to hear some of your selections.
P.S-for those of you who don't know that picture at the top is an aerial view of our house (the blue one) and my mom's house in Hamer. Hope you enjoy the view!
The technology immigrant signing off on her first post,
Kristie

No comments: