Sunday, January 25, 2009

There's no day like "Snow" day

So we got some snow yesterday, and it actually was kind of nice outside, so Peyts conned us all into going out and playing the snow. I will admit that I do not really like snow or playing in it, but it was pretty fun yesterday. Our cute little angel had to make a snow angel first thing. It was funny because as soon as he got up and moved he would fall back down into the snow to make a new one. We finally went and tried out Dad's snowmobile. We couldn't figure out how to get it working, so we had to call Dad. I guess it was a good thing, because you only had to push the gas to get it going. Once we got it going, we decided it was pretty fun to ride on it. It really has some get up and go....


I actually pulled Peyts around quite a bit and we only once about wrapped around a pole. He must have been in a good mood because I dumped him off of the sled about 10 times and he would just giggle and get back on.
We tried to go over by grandpa's house, but the problem was the snow was melting and so we had to go to our back yard...which was actually kind of fun. We have a lot of hills and we had a lot snow that wasn't tromped on.


It was also pretty fun, because Peyton usually gets so cold, but it really was nice outside. The best place to dump someone off was going into our garden down the hill. Peyts kept getting dumped off, but he loved it. I will admit that I usually don't like to go out in the snow, but it was fun.



Our fun ended when I broke the sled pulling Andy. I went a little bit faster with him and it snapped the rope out of the plastic. Maybe after the snow we got today, we will be able to go back out and play some more in the snow.



I guess it isn't so bad. But I still wouldn't mind the snow melting so we can have an early spring.












1 comment:

Holly said...

Fun! We are headed over! Gosh, we got great snow and I told Jay that we need to go sledding and he said, "Where Hol it is flat here!"
I hope we get the chance in Hamer!
Miss you guys!